Friday, February 23, 2018

Practice 5 sense of community

I think the environment really has such a huge impact on no matter what you do, yoga, kickboxing, dance, and so on. Along with my yoga practice I also attend kickboxing twice a week. I usually try to do yoga at the end of the week to relax and stretch my sore muscles but it all depends on my work schedule and when I am able to go. I have been going on the weekend in the morning. yoga is my time to relax and really stretch and engage in the breathing. the enviorment has an impact on how my practice goes. fpr example when we practice in the classroom I don't feel as engaged as i do at an actual studio. But what i did notice is that on thursday we were all laughing and sweating and struggling together. That made the enviorment. When i go to a studio i usually don't know anybody or talk to other people everybody is quiet and we just go about our practice and go home after.

No comments:

Post a Comment