Friday, February 23, 2018

Ashtanga Practice/ 2/22

Wow! This is one of my favorite classes we have done so far. I really liked lauren, she was full of energy and had such a positive attitude. I think I loved this class the most because I really struggled which is weird i would think that if i struggled with something that it would not be enjoyable. But I found it fun that I could not accomplish some of the poses because it makes me want to work harder towards them. Although I have been going once a week (sometimes twice if i have the time) to different yoga classes, after doing this class with lauren I really want to get more flexible and challenge myself. In the other classes that I have taken like power yoga, I now can peice all of the poses together. I remember in my first class I knew nothing about yoga and the instructor was saying "ok half fold, chaturanga, upward dog, downward dog, at a quick pace." I now know where they came from. I did not realize that ashtanga is in other types of yoga. I liked how the different deep stretches at the end really opened me up compared to when i first started.

No comments:

Post a Comment