Friday, March 9, 2018

Sivananda Yoga with Jenn

Well.. I did a headstand, so that was fun! I enjoyed this practice although one thing that I kind of disliked about it was the repetition. It definitely warmed up my body and had my heart racing which was the point but I was just counting down til we stopped doing the forward bend, right leg forward, high plank and so on. I really liked when we started getting into the different poses, it reminded me of the other practice we did with Loren, Ashtanga. Jenn was very calm and I liked her personality. The main focus of this practice is preserving the health and wellness. I found this practice very similiar to ashtanga but the difference was that ashtanga is more of an athletic training whereas Sivananda is more focused on relaxation, and full breathing.

No comments:

Post a Comment